1. Your right to use this Site is personal to you, and you may not authorize others to use it. If you do, you may be responsible for any improper use of the Site either by you or by anyone that you allow to use it.
2. You may not use any obscene, indecent or offensive language, or place on the Site any material that is defamatory, obscene or otherwise hateful or misleading. You also cannot place on the Site any encrypted material, junk mail or unauthorized advertising. You may not invade anyone’s privacy or encourage any sort of criminal behavior or give rise to any civil liability, either local, state or federal. You promise to use the Site only for lawful purposes.
3. You understand that all of the materials appearing on this Site are protected by Worldwide Copyright Laws and International Treaties. Consequently, none of the materials on this Site may be copied or reproduced in any manner, or modified, uploaded, downloaded or transmitted or distributed in any form without Strawberry's prior written permission. Any database information on this Site is provided for business reference purposes only. Of course, your unauthorized use of any of the materials on this Site could subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Similarly, all of the trademarks and service marks shown on this Site are proprietary and may not be used in any trademark or service mark manner without Strawberry's prior written permission.
4. You will not modify, interfere with, or disrupt accessibility to the Site or its software, hardware or servers in any way, and you will not interfere with the use by any others of any portion of the Site. You also will not alter or tamper with any of the materials or information on the Site.
5. You understand that Associated has not conducted any in depth review of any of the materials that may be accessible through links from this Site, and Associated is not responsible for either the content or the actions of any of those other sites.
6. Associated respects the Intellectual Property rights of others, and so Associated reserves the right to terminate the access of any users or posters who may be accused of infringing or who may infringe the copyrights or other rights of any others.
7. You alone are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your user id and password, and Associated has no control over and cannot police the use by others of those items.
8. YOU ARE USING THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ASSOCIATED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STRICT LIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING, OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM. STRAWBERRY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OR USE OF, ANY OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY ADVERTISEMENTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES. STRAWBERRY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES OR WORMS WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE. STRAWBERRY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED OR INCURRED ARISING OUT OF THE PROVIDING OF SERVICES HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Strawberry may terminate or deny access to all or any part of the Site for any reason whatsoever or for no reason, in its sole discretion, and if such termination occurs, neither Strawberry nor any of its officers, agents or employees shall be liable to you for such termination.
11. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid, all of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall remain unaffected and shall continue in full force and effect.